I'm really excited to say that I started nursing school in March. I just completed my 7th week of the program. To say that its been challenging is an understatement. I'm taking a class (BIO) in addition to the nursing program, so the first month has been rough taking a total of 23 credit hours. One of my classes is done next week so I will have a little more time. Yesterday I had my first patients and it was so much fun. I had all age ranges, from 81 to 8 months old (so cute!!). It was so exciting and now I can't wait for clincals to start in July. Our first block consists of full time classes and a lab to expand our knowledge base about anything and everything medical, and our 12 hour hospital clinicals start next block. Nursing is such an awesome field. Our class and instructors are amazing! Here is a picture of our group:

I'm really looking forward to my three week break in June/July. We have already planned a trip home to Indy to visit our friends and family and see our new little Niece :).
No comments:
Post a Comment