
To celebrate our three year anniversary (March 24), we went to California for the weekend. Its so great living out here when so many fun places are in driving distance. We dropped the Ruffies off at Camp early Friday morning and started our trip to LA. We went to Disneyland and had so much fun like we always do there. The weather was great. We almost ended up not going because I was just getting over a week long "stomach bug", but luckily I felt better. One night we ate at our favorite place there, Rainforest Cafe. I can't believe we've already been married for three years, and together for almost 8!! We feel so fortunate, and find ourselves looking back at old pictures often at our past adventures and memories. I now realize its not such a bad thing to be obsessed with taking pictures and documenting things... I think I get it from my Grandma Tinkham. :)

This is California Adventure at night.

Us inside the "C"

Paradise Pier
Here is the link to all of our pics from our weekend:
http://public.fotki.com/caskinner/our-3-year-annivers/
No comments:
Post a Comment