Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day


Happy Memorial Day! On Saturday we had a mini babyshower for our friend Victoria who is due in just a few weeks. She ended up having the baby on Saturday night just hours after we left! They had a little girl and named her Maricela "Cela". She is so sweet.

This was earlier on Saturday at her shower


The next day! Welcoming baby Cela. I love these girls



This is definitely the month for babies, because my friend Sara is also being induced today with her little girl, Kennedy.

I have the day off from classes today and I've been enjoying every minute. I studied for a while this morning and then took Dakota and Heinz to the park for a while. I took a short video clip of them running around. They were huge dust balls by the time we left but they had so much fun. Here is the video:



No comments: