
I couldn't be happier about having an extra long weekend for Memorial Day. For the holiday we have Monday off from classes. It will be nice to have an extra day to study. On Wednesday my good friend Shannon had her baby, Brandon. I went to visit them last night and he is so sweet. So happy for them! After that I went out with my nursing friends to Applebees for drinks and appetizers, then to see Sex in the City 2! We had so much fun. The movie was pretty cheesy but I liked it. I was a little worried going to an 11pm movie because I go to bed at 9:30 every night(and I'm only 26!). My contacts got stuck to my eyes about half way through but I made it. The dogs and I slept in this morning until 11am!! Heinz' stomach was growling and I felt like a bad dog mommy but Dakota was thrilled to be in bed that long. She is so funny about our bed... she thinks its her bed for sure. Today I went to visit Jason on his lunch break and tonight we had a pizza and Red Box night. What more could you want in a Friday night. We rented Its Complicated and Sherlock Holmes. I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!
Cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment