Thank goodness for the weekend. This has been a busy week with exams, lots of studying, and projects. Although the first month of nursing school was a hard adjustment, its going really well. I think one of the most difficult things is choosing a career path. Its hard to know if you will truly like what you plan on doing until you start studying it and get thrown in with both feet. I'm so glad I made the decision to get into nursing. Yesterday Jason came to eat lunch with us and meet all of my nursing friends. Now he knows who the people are that I talk about everyday. He is so great and supportive of me doing the program.
Today when Jason gets off we are going to Tempe to the big outlet mall there to do some shopping and walk around. Its just starting to get super hot again. The spring has been beautiful though. Anything under 105 is okay with me, but hotter than that is a little unbearable. Dakota thinks she is a cat and has been squeezing herself up onto the tiny windowsill in our living room trying to cool off. Its funny to see her from outside because its so narrow she can't turn her head, and her fur is all disheveled squished into the glass. I can't imagine my life without the Ruffies.
Dakota May
No comments:
Post a Comment