Sunday, June 6, 2010

ROAST


At Jason's hospital, the ortho department challenged rehab to a softball game. They named it the ROAST- Rehab and Ortho Annual Softball Tournament. They've been practicing for about a month and today was the first game. We were contemplating if we should take the dogs or not because of the heat advisory... See Below...


And we still have another 10 degrees to go! Having this heat already in June is indicative of a nice hot three or four months to come. I think a trip floating down the salt river may be in order. We ended up going early for the cookout, then I went back home to pick up the Ruffs when it cooled down so they could participate. There were over 100 people there and about 20 dogs. Believe it or not, Dakota was getting fiesty with a bull mastiff! The Rehab Rebels ended up losing 12-17. It was an entertaining game and Jay played awesome! The dogs made many friends....









I only have 12 days left of classes before my three week break. Its time to kick it into high gear and start preparing for finals week. I can't believe how fast the program has gone by so far. So excited!!! Tonight we are having chicken and noodles, mashed potatoes, and corn for dinner :).

No comments: