This past weekend Blair took some pictures of Jason and I now that I am showing. We went to a small park nearby where we live and the pictures turned out well. We are getting more and more excited the closer we are getting to August. Its been a fun few weeks since we have been back in Indiana. Love being able to see our families without taking time off work and booking flights! Now it just needs to warm up a little! We put all of our pictures from our "photo shoot" (at 21 weeks) up on our website: http://public.fotki.com/caskinner
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Pregnancy Pictures
This past weekend Blair took some pictures of Jason and I now that I am showing. We went to a small park nearby where we live and the pictures turned out well. We are getting more and more excited the closer we are getting to August. Its been a fun few weeks since we have been back in Indiana. Love being able to see our families without taking time off work and booking flights! Now it just needs to warm up a little! We put all of our pictures from our "photo shoot" (at 21 weeks) up on our website: http://public.fotki.com/caskinner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Excited you're back in Indiana! We need to get together ;) Cute picture too!
Post a Comment