We are now about 20 weeks pregnant. On March 4th we had our 3-D ultrasound before leaving Arizona. It was amazing to see each organ in such detail when she is so small! At that appointment she weighed .7 oz. Who knows how much she has grown since then. I have been feeling great, especially now that we are more settled and school/ moving is over. I think I would be happy to not see any boxes for a while! The past few weeks I have been able to feel Bambina kick- especially when the dogs bark. Last week in the middle of the night the dogs heard a noise outside and started barking (since we just moved here the noises are still unfamiliar to them). It was about 4am. Bambina must have been sleeping, because she certainly woke up when she heard them. I felt the biggest movement I have ever felt on all sides of my stomach. Since then she has been kicking a little anytime she hears them. I think she is already a dog-lover. It is such a unique feeling! Hard to describe. I also noticed her kicking more frequently the other day after we went out to dinner with our friends to On the Border. I wonder if the salsa was too spicy for her liking? ;)
Sunday, March 20, 2011
20 Weeks
We are now about 20 weeks pregnant. On March 4th we had our 3-D ultrasound before leaving Arizona. It was amazing to see each organ in such detail when she is so small! At that appointment she weighed .7 oz. Who knows how much she has grown since then. I have been feeling great, especially now that we are more settled and school/ moving is over. I think I would be happy to not see any boxes for a while! The past few weeks I have been able to feel Bambina kick- especially when the dogs bark. Last week in the middle of the night the dogs heard a noise outside and started barking (since we just moved here the noises are still unfamiliar to them). It was about 4am. Bambina must have been sleeping, because she certainly woke up when she heard them. I felt the biggest movement I have ever felt on all sides of my stomach. Since then she has been kicking a little anytime she hears them. I think she is already a dog-lover. It is such a unique feeling! Hard to describe. I also noticed her kicking more frequently the other day after we went out to dinner with our friends to On the Border. I wonder if the salsa was too spicy for her liking? ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment