Friday, December 10, 2010

Bambino

Jason and I spent Thanksgiving with our good friends Jimmy and Ahmed and their families. The food was amazing and we had a great time. The weekend after Thanksgiving we got some exciting news.... we are expecting!! We were in such shock and I think we sat on the kitchen floor for almost an hour just taking it all in. As of now I am over 8 weeks and feeling great, not too many pregnancy symptoms yet. We have already had an apt with our doctor, but our first OBGYN appt is coming up on Dec. 20th. We could not be happier and feel so blessed.

For those of you that are Friends fans, Blair joked that this was Jason when we found out. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha! Love the Friends reference - brilliant! Congrats again, so excited for you guys!

Love Em (Stachowicz)