Sunday, December 20, 2009

Exciting Month!!

Although it was a very hard decision, Jason and I decided not to move back to Indianapolis right now. We both had a hard time finding jobs in Indy and didn't feel that we were making a good decision. To make a long story short, we decided to stay in Arizona. Jason had several job offers here that he was much more excited about (the facilities and type of therapy). He completed his national boards and officially took an OT position last week.

I have also decided to go back to school for my RN. I have been accepted into an accelerated two year Associates of RN program in Phoenix. (1st year is LPN, 2nd year is LPN to RN). I get to start in January with a few classes, and the full time nursing program starts in March. I can't believe I will soon be in school again after being out for 3 years but I am so excited and ready for a new, more challenging career!

We miss our families and are planning to come home more often in 2010- especially since Jay's sister Emily is expecting in June and we will soon be an aunt and uncle for the first time!!

Here are some pictures from the last month or so:

Decorating our Christmas tree and making home-made sugar cookies for the first time. Reminds me of being little and making them with Grammy every year!












No comments: