Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sedona, AZ

On Saturday, we drove up to Cottonwood, AZ and met Rob, Sharon, and Lily for breakfast at a cute local restaurant. I'm so glad we got to hang out with them again before we all move out of Arizona! Lily gets the award for being the happiest baby we have ever met!!







After our breakfast, Jason and I drove on to Sedona, only about 15 minutes from where Rob and Sharon live. We wanted to have one last day of hiking in our favorite place before we move. We ended up hiking the Jim Thompson Trail, which was about 4.5 miles total. It was a good thing we changed our minds from some 7 mile trail we were going to do at first because we were done after 4.5 miles!!







1 comment:

S Semon said...

I feel very honored that we are in like 3 posts on your blog! I love your blog! And, I love people who blog because then we can stay in touch with each other's lives! It was fun seeing you on Saturday!